Non-EU Candidates

If you come from outside the European Union, you are allowed to work part-time while you study but once you have finished your studies you can only remain in the UK permanently and work under one of the following conditions:

Some of our clients will get candidates work permits and some won’t. In essence, big multinational organizations are more likely to get work permits for graduate candidates than small ones which operate mainly in the UK. The best thing to do is to apply to Rare, mark your career interests clearly and if we think we can help then we’ll take you on.